Monday, July 7, 2008

R.I.P. 11/28/07-07/05/08


iPhone. So, I offically will be on my third cell phone of 2008. (Check last yr stats: 3 phones total in '07) Which means I am on pace to break my personal best..er or worst, and have #4 and 5 by the end of the year. oh joy (sarcastic). Apparently Apple thought of every bell and whistle to put on the iPhone except a water proof battery. (Right, Orlie?) I got dumped into a pool over "El Quatro" by the one that shall remain nameless, and now must wait for the NEW and FASTER iPhone 3G. But in the interim, what about my music, my pics, checking my facebook status, and oh no.....TEXT MESSAGING. Grrrrrrrrr. Could it be that all this time with my phone that I have lost the art of conversation??? Come to think of it, when have I actually spoken with someone on the phone for more than 2 mins?? YIKES. Maybe a break was in order......maybe it was a signs from up above.......I wonder if texting is a sin.....thats probably a whole other discussion.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sorry.

big D wilsons said...

i will say i have missed your texts.
soon, brother, soon.

Ang said...

Dude, texting is the great invention ever!