Saturday, October 13, 2007

WHITE ROCK MARATHON




So Monica and the kids are in town and my sister and I went on a jog this morning @ 7am. 15 miles and 2 and a half hours later, I had the worst case of a bruised toe! Not to mention we stood at the Tech/A&M game in the blistering sun all afternoon. I am worn out. But after the great jog we did this morning, I am feeling more confident about actually accomplishing this goal. I am still not where I need to be, but I feel more and more capable. Would you ever try to do this?


Wellstone's Dallas White Rock Marathon – Full Marathon Distance Sunday, December 9, 2007 • 8:00 a.m. Victory Park – American Airlines Center – Dallas, Texas USA


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mike,
i have to say that was the best 2 1/2 hours i have had with you!
thanks and i can't wait to do it again. . . .minus the atrocity of that afternoon. . . . .